Sunday 27 February 2011

Seriously?!

I love jewellery, gold is beautiful but this....this is too much. Way too much. Actually, in my opinion I'd call it sick.
I could give you another thousand reasons why I think this stinks.
First of all, this blackberry is not just covered with a gold color cover thing... No, it 24 carat gold. 
I said: 24 CARAT GOLD!
What a waste of gold!!!! WHY??? WHY???
Victoria Beckham has one. Encrusted with diamonds, and it costs £ 20.000
Sorry, I gotta go.
I'm gonna throw up.

2 comments:

  1. I love Blackberry's! I have one, but it isn't of gold, of course!

    nice blog! let's follow each other!

    xoxo

    http://dontcallmyname-gaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have a blackberry to and I do love it....I just think that we don't need to cover it up with gold!!
    thank for commenting, I'll follow your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete