Thursday 24 February 2011

Hair Jewellery

A few weeks ago I tried using this hair band to my friend's engagement party in NYC...well, both of them plus my boyfriend thought its was too "childish". Come on!!
Anyway, now that I'm in London and none of them are here(sadly), I used it for a friend's party...maybe people thought I looked like an eight year old, but I loved it!


The Triple Rosette Sparkle Alice Band ( what a name!) is from Accessorize, which is also available in Brazil my Brazilian people!
  Anyway, who doesn't want to look younger?

1 comment:

  1. I find it very English, Its interesting how some trends stay only in one side of the map. But commo'n! It should fit in Brooklyn... I actually like it. Its nice to wear something when no one else has it. If suddenly all girls would start wearing it , would it still look childish? I think it looks original.

    ReplyDelete