Sunday 17 April 2011

Between you and me.

I do know the feeling of being drawn to every jewellery display or window at every single shop in town. I can't stop myself. I also feel like sometimes I'm leaving behind something gorgeous and feel sorry for not taking home with me all the gorgeous jewellery I like, simply because a lot of times they cost a lot.
It hurts. Sometimes I go back to a shop just to visit a ring, I kind of almost miss it. The shop attendants are bored with me wanting to try it one last time, every time. Well, can't have it all and life goes on.
Then, there is Orelia.
Orelia is sold at many places, like Topshop and even in the airport's duty free, and you can go for it, guilt free. They make the loveliest pieces of jewelery at affordable prices, quite important, when you feel the need of getting a new sparkler every week.
What's even better, is that at the moment Orelia's website has a bit of a sale going on and some pieces went from £25 to £5. The vintage style earrings below are priced at a fiver, and the beautiful Layla ring goes for  £10!
I also think we should keep this a secret: www.orelia.co.uk


Tia Earring

Layla Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment